- Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm only hoping that I can spread the word enough to bring you more business. It's the least I can do for all you've done for me!
- He is very happy and I would like to thank you for making his chair. I am so glad that I was told about your website.
- Our vet was really impressed with the workmanship of your chair- he hung a picture of her in it in his clinic.
- Thank you so much for giving Frankie back his life. He is a different dog now. He goes camping with us, for walks and is just living again. We are so happy.
- I can't thank you enough....your company has given her her quality of life back! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Doggon' Wheels Wheelchairs for PetsIf your dog has a degenerative condition it is best to begin dog wheelchair use before your pet loses its ability to walk on its own. This will allow your dog to maintain better muscle tone in both the front and rear legs as the wheelchair allows your dog to exercise more intensely and for a longer duration of time. Doggon' Wheels dog wheelchairs make an excellent tool for rehabilitation as you can control the amount of weight your pet places on the rear legs. Pets can also urinate and defecate while in the wheelchair. If your dog has had surgery and only needs to use the wheelchair for short term rehabilitation, call about our leasing program.
Doggon' Wheels dog wheelchairs are custom made to your pets measurements, weight and activity level. It normally only takes us 3 days to build your pet's wheelchair, plus shipping time. This time may vary as it is based on the number of orders to be filled. Next Day Service for Rear Support Wheelchairs may be available for an additional fee- please call 1-888-736-4466 for details. Quad Wheelchairs take one week to complete. Front Support Wheelchairs will take 1-2 weeks.
We offer the best return policy in the industry because we know our products are well made, but not every pet may adapt or be suited to using a wheelchair. We give you 30 days for your pet to test drive his/her wheelchair. If you need to return the wheelchair for any reason at the end of those thirty days, you may do so for a refund of 70%. The 30% deduction goes to cover all non-reusable items and labor spent refurbishing the chair to new condition upon its return. The support sling is yours to keep as is any item worn by your pet as these are items that we are unable to re-use due to the nature of their use.
We warranty our wheelchair frames for the life of your pet under normal use. (Warranty does not apply to items worn by your pet or items that will wear out such as tires). We make every effort to assist a wide variety of pets with different disabilities. We have made wheelchairs for dogs, cats, rabbits, goats,deer, opossums, skunks, pigs, rats, guinea pigs, miniature ponies, ferrets and lemurs. If you have a pet with special needs, please contact us to see what we can do to help your pet enjoy an active lifestyle.
We make wheelchairs for a variety of needs. Please make a selection at the right for the type of wheelchair your pet needs or click here for frequently asked questions.
Refund and Return Policy See more photos